Dr Nina Matthews Consultant
Nina joined Network Strategies early in 2007 and has a PhD in Bio-Engineering from the University of Auckland. She is an expert in mathematical modelling techniques and has excellent ability in communicating results based on complex mathematical and engineering constructs to non-technical readers.
At Network Strategies Nina has been conducting research and analysis across a wide range of topics, including:
- fibre broadband, investigating deployments internationally and the investment involved in such projects
- mobile and Internet retail tariff comparisons between Australia and New Zealand, and between various Pacific Island Countries
- benchmarking of international wholesale mobile and fixed prices
- researching upcoming applications for the Internet
- benchmarking international spectrum prices
- investigating fixed-mobile substitution
- benchmarking the business performance of an incumbent operator
- analysing universal service approaches in developing island nations.