Workshops and training in strategic telecoms
Network Strategies offers a range of specialised strategic telecoms workshops that address key issues facing policy-makers, regulators and operators in liberalised markets.
With a combination of presentations and case studies, together with group and individual exercises, our workshops equip attendees with the skills needed for the challenges of operating in competitive environments.
Our courses are delivered by experienced practitioners, in a choice of locations including our main training facilities in Auckland (New Zealand). Alternatively, we can provide customised in-house training and workshops on-site or at other suitable locations.
- Applying cost modelling techniques in telecoms regulation
- Effective use of benchmarking
- Sustainable universal service obligations
- Implementing accounting separation
- Strategies for efficient telecoms pricing
- Developing telecoms and ICT policy
- Key principles of regulation
- Regulating spectrum
For more information, please contact our training co-ordinator at:
+64 9 522 1702